Black & white and color printers and photocopiers are available in the library.
Printers and photocopiers are located to the right of the entrance to the Library.
A campus-wide, print management system (PaperCut) is used to enable print jobs from all computers in the library and tracks students’ printing credit.
Students may purchase printing and photocopying credit through a self-service payment machine available in the library, or at the Finance Department during office hours.
- Four group study rooms are available in the library.
- These rooms are intended for use by groups of three or more students.
- Please book for a room at the circulation desk.
- Rooms may be booked for a period of two hours. In periods of high demand, renewals are not available.
- Please use group study spaces appropriately. Open drinks and food are not permitted. Remove belongings and litter on leaving the room.
- Users that fail to observe rules will lose booking privileges.
- Three computer laboratories, including a teaching laboratory, with desktop computers are available in the library, for the use of students and faculty. All library computers are equipped with standard software.
- Use of these laboratories is on a first come first served basis.
- The teaching laboratory may be reserved for classes and library workshops.
An area behind the main collections stacks is designated as a quiet, no talking, space and intended for individual reading and research.
- The media collection (DVDs and CDs) may be played on the Library’s computers (headphones are available for this)
- Viewing stations for DVDs are available in two of the group study rooms.
- The library’s collection of DVDs, feature films and documentaries are licensed for non-theatrical public performance and may be booked for classroom viewing by AUD faculty. Faculty must be present at viewing.
- DVDs not reserved for classroom viewing, may be borrowed by students, faculty, and staff.