Black & white and color printers and photocopiers are available in the library.
Printers and photocopiers are located to the right of the entrance to the Library.
A campus-wide, print management system (PaperCut) is used to enable print jobs from all computers in the library and tracks students’ printing credit.
Students may purchase printing and photocopying credit at the Finance Department during office hours.
- Four group study rooms are available in the library.
- These rooms are intended for use by groups of three or more students.
- Rooms may be booked for a period of two hours.
- Please book for a room at the circulation desk.
- Three computer laboratories, including a teaching laboratory, with desktop computers are available in the library, for the use of students and faculty. All library computers are equipped with standard software.
- Use of these laboratories is on a first come first served basis.
- The teaching laboratory may be reserved for classes and library workshops.
An area behind the main collections stacks is designated as a quiet, no talking, space and intended for individual reading and research.
- The media collection (DVDs and CDs) may be played on the Library’s computers (headphones are available for this)
- Viewing stations for DVDs are available in two of the group study rooms.
- The library’s collection of DVDs, feature films and documentaries are licensed for non-theatrical public performance and may be booked for classroom viewing by AUD faculty. Faculty must be present at viewing.
- DVDs not reserved for classroom viewing, may be borrowed by students, faculty, and staff.