Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find relevant resources through our general guide above or search the individual guides listed below.
Writing and Citing
See the following guide for referencing style guidelines and instructional videos on reference management software.
Library Services & Collections
Selected library services are listed below. Find more information on the Library Services Guide
Access Services (access to our physical and electronic collections, and facilities)
AUD Library is located on the top floor of the administrative building. Identify titles of books, periodicals and other media using our online catalog or browse our shelves according to subject or format interest.
You will be automatically registered as a library patron - but please present your student card to initiate your borrowing privileges.
As an EMBA student you have graduate borrowing privileges. Find more information on your book/media check-out quotas.
Printers, scanners, computer laboratories and study space are available for your use in the library.
The library is opened most days until 23:00. On weekends (Friday & Saturday), opening hours are from 13:00 to 22:00.
Access to our electronic resources are available on and off campus, 24/7. You will be prompted for authentication when online - to access our subscriptions. You will receive the necessary login and password details (Blackboard login and password) for this access.
AUD library has an extensive collection of print and electronic resources to support your information and research needs.
Electronic guides are available to help you navigate our collections - according to subject and topic area. Find a group of guides specific to your area of interest.
To download an eBook to read offline - follow the prompts to install the required software - Adobe Digital Editions on your Desktop and BlueFire Reader on your mobile devices.
A single-search option is available to search across our multiple platforms. You may also search by title of publication or database.
Our platform and databases include citation tools to help you format your references in the required style.
Use basic keywords to search our databases or construct search statements using AND/OR/NOT and/or phrase searching. Filter results to limit searches by full-text, format type, period, etc.
Explore your portal to our resources here.
- This service is available to support your research needs and provides access to materials not available in the library or through our subscriptions.
- Request forms for this service can be completed and submitted online here.
- Please note that this does not include the purchase of business cases.
- Your instructors may place print materials in the library's reserve section for your use.
- These resources are made available to you for limited periods of time and can be found at the Circulation Desk.
- Links to electronic resources may be posted on the course management system (Blackboard).
- Links to resources available through library subscriptions will require the usual student login and password authentication.
Library Resource and Research Assistance
- Reference assistance, instructional services, and guidance in the use of library materials and collections is available on request and through scheduled classes.
- You will need to use your student login and password to access our licensed material (this is the same as your Blackboard login and password).
- An additional login is available for your library patron account. Use this account to keep track of the books you have checked out. You can renew this password as required.
- Certain databases we subscribe to, require that you to create a personal user account to access resources - and/or use additional tools provides. Databases that require this include: Safari O'Reilly eBooks, The New York Times and ARTstor. Please create these user accounts while you are on campus.
We are always here to help you!
Phone: +971 431 83183
Reference/Research Assistance: email@example.com
Access Services (hours, book loans, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org