Printing & Photocopying è Print, Photocopy & Scan
- AUD Library is equipped with black/white and color printers and photocopiers for library users.
- Printers and photocopiers are located to the right of the entrance to the Library.
- In support of the environment and to reduce paper waste, users can scan material and forward them directly to their email accounts
- The campus-wide, print management system (PaperCut) is used to enable print jobs from all computers in the library and tracks printing credit.
- Students may purchase printing and photocopying credit through a self-service payment machine available in the library, or at the Finance Department during office hours.
- Four group study rooms are available in the library.
- These rooms are intended for use by groups of three or more students.
- Please book here: BOOK A GROUP STUDY ROOM
- Rooms may be booked for a period of two hours. In periods of high demand, renewals are not available.
- Please use group study spaces appropriately. Open drinks and food are not permitted. Remove belongings and litter on leaving the room.
- Users that fail to observe rules will lose booking privileges.
Computer Laboratories è Computer Stations:
- Library users have access to Windows computers.
- All computers are accessible to students/faculty/staff.
- Computers are set up to support research needs.
- Use your AUD ID and password to access these machines.
- Computers have an auto-logout feature after 10 minutes of idle time.
- Do not save anything on the local computer. It will be removed automatically on logout and is un-recoverable. We recommend using an external flash drive to save personal items.
An area behind the main collections stacks is designated as a quiet, no talking, space and intended for individual reading and research.